Life keep going, every year we celebrate the festival season and says ‘Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’ to each other. This year a promising beautiful Christmas and New Year is waiting for you all. With this we all gonna start another book of 365 pages full of new opportunities that you would explore one by one.
In this post we gonna share greeting cards and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020 images. This is a time of fun and love, time we love to spend with our parents and family members. Time to embrace the gift of life, to thank people like your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, and relatives-for being there for you all the time in your life.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year celebration time has come, so get ready to enter in the days full of new hopes and opportunities. Check the boxes while you are at the nice trip to Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank your loved ones for being an indispensable part of your life, and for this we have can help for you by providing Christmas and New year wishing stuff.
Here are some thoughtful lines of Happy New Year and Christmas sayings, pictures, greetings, lyrics and wishes that you can send to the contemplative Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and express what they mean to you.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year 2020 card
Christmas 2018 and a Happy 2019 is in our way ahead, which means there are new opportunities, new hopes, new dreams and new intentions for the coming year. Just after the new year’s eve celebration event we enter the world in 2019 with renewed enthusiasm for the future. Everyone has exciting plan for the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year celebration, it is also a time to reflect on the past year and reflect on the beautiful moments shared with your family and friends.
Time to express your gratitude to your loved ones and let them know how they were an integral part of your life. Also save a thought for those who have supported you through the difficult times. For this you will need the messages with right words to express your heart deep feelings. The spirit of Merry Christmas and New Year not only remembers the past, but also looks forward to the coming times with the promise of love, unconditional support and good luck. Learn to let go and have courage to forgive the people who have hurt you, let some people go and start Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 Funny on a bright and fresh note.
Make the promise to yourself to have an enemy free future, there is no room for any hatred in the coming Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Also, be sure to indulge in a new hobby or solo journey or vacation in 2019. Remember to make a New Year resolution, because that may lead you to perfect change in your life. The fun of celebrating a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year is unique. Being said all that now lets have a look at the Merry Christmas and New Year collection.
Here you will find an extensive collection of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year text wishes and pictures grouped in the following categories: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greetings texts for friends, Merry Christmas and happy new year pictures for family, merry christmas and happy new year greetings for lovers and romantic partners, merry Christmas and happy new year sayings to share, merry Christmas and happy new year poems for wife and husbands, merry Christmas and happy new year seasons texts for little one children.
Merry Christmas and New Year Wishes
This is the collection for Christmas and new year 2019 wishes, send our unique heartwarming wishes to your dears and nears to spread the holiday cheers . The best time of the year has started, we call it the festival season of the year. It is the most wonderful time when you meet and greet your loved ones, spend quality time with your family and spread the joy and happiness all around. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes take your lovely words to your family, friends, relatives, colleagues, acquaintances soon everyone you know. But of course, the essence of the best personal changes Christmas and Happy New Year wishes with the change of the recipient. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes Greetings could be as intimate or as formal as you wish.
- Hope you enjoy the Christmas eve with the ones you love and step into the new year with lots of happiness and good health. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year!
- May this Christmas, Santa makes your all wishes come true and, May the coming New Year be the most glorious times of your life where you encounter with endless success and happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Stay Calm because this Christmas and New Year, all your wishes will be fulfilled and all are dreams are going to come true. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May this wonderful time of Christmas and New Year fills your life with happiness and wealth! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May the Christmas and New Year brings lots of good news to you! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- On this Christmas and New Year, May you encounter the most love-filled and joy moments. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- When you are weak, may Christ be your strength. And if you are sad, may His love bring joy to your heart. When you are in despair, may you find comfort in the love of Jesus. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas season bring happiness and unity to you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
- Please accept my sincere best wishes for Christmas and New Year for you and your family. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May you have a happy and joyful Christmas and a prosperous New Year ahead!
- All I want for you is good health and prosperity on this Christmas and New Year. Love You! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- My best wishes for Christmas and New Year are always with you. Stay calm and enjoy the holiday season!
- With all my heart and soul, I would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year
- Hope this Christmas be a merriest one and this New Year be the happiest one for you and your family. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May you experience the most joyful times with your near and dear ones on this Christmas and New Year. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Hope our charm of friendship never fades and hope we get to celebrate many more Christmases and New Years in the coming future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Meeting you was the most beautiful moment of my life, and realizing that we are still the same makes my life more beautiful. May lord bless our friendship! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Christmas is about spreading and sharing love. May your heart be filled with love enough to spread to every mile. Merry Christmas!
- My gift for you this Christmas is abundance of love, peace, happiness and joy. Merry Christmas!
- Hope you be blessed with endless love infinite wealth and best health… These are my wishes for Christmas and New Year for you! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May this magical time of Christmas and New Year fill your life with lots of goodness and peace of mind. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May Lord bless you and your loved ones with unlimited moments of joy and love. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- May this Christmas banish all sadness from your life and may this New Year bring a new set of happiness to you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Like the jingling bells of Christmas makes the most beautiful sound, and the twinkling lights of Christmas trees Beautifies the surrounding, You are the one who makes my life beautiful. May God really bless you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- A simple celebration becomes memorable and special when we have friends like you
to celebrate with. I hope you keep alive this happy spirit in you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Cherish and every moment of this warm and beautiful season of joy, for it is the most wonderful time of the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- My best wishes for the best person I have ever met in my life. Stay blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish the lights of Christmas trees, the sound of Christmas bells, and the twinkling Christmas stars make you the happiest person on this planet by fulfilling all your wishes and dreams. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- This Christmas, I want you to sing, laugh, reminisce, cry, if you have to, then sing some more and do it all around a full table of food, family and friends. Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May the season bring you happiness in all you do. Enjoy!
- May this holiday season bring with it tremendous joy for a spectacular festive season. Merry Christmas and Properous New Year to you!!
- May the reasons to celebrate happiness be as numerous as the stars in the sky. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Remember to spread love and good cheer this Christmas season. Wishing you and your family all the happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- It’s beautiful to witness the wonder of a child experiencing Christmas for the first time. And we can’t be children forever but we sure can pretend for one night. Happy Holidays!
- If all your family does during the holidays is argue with each other, then try to look at the bright side: at least you’re together. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, make sure to leave out some water for the reindeers, some milk for the elves and a stronger drink for Santa. He deserves it. Happy Holidays!
- Please, be responsible and leave only a glass of milk for Santa, this Christmas. He’ll be driving all night, you know. Happy Holidays! And hide the liquor, if necessary.
- Merry Christmas! Now that I have your attention, can I ask for a tiny favor? If you catch Santa, will you let him know I did not get the new iPhone last year? Thanks!
- Christmas is a time to spend with family. Whether around the same table or in different time zones over a video call, as long as you’re together, everything else will fall into place. Happy Holidays!
- Warning: I’ve caught the Christmas bug and it’s very contagious! So, if you find yourself suddenly very happy and singing carols out of nowhere, it probably means I’ve given it to you. Sorry… Try to enjoy the Holidays!
- This Holiday Season, I hope only nice thoughts populate your mind and nothing but warm feelings inundate your heart. Have a very Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a very peaceful Christmas in the company of your friends and family and that the New Year brings you all you’ve wished for. Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, I hope you get submersed in an avalanche of joy, drown in a sea of warmth and become overwhelmed by a gigantic sense of peace. Happy Holidays!
- I will be very happy if your Holiday Season is peaceful and joyous. Because that means that half of my Christmas wishes will have come true. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is a time for laughter. Sing, dance, wine and dine. Just don’t think about the day after. And everything will be fine. Happy Holidays!
- I know you asked for a hug and nothing more. No candy, no gloves, no socks. But what I got you is not available at a store: My heart in a nice paper-wrapped box. Merry Christmas!
- I don’t care if we’re making snow angels or sand castles, as long as I’m with you, it will be a Happy Christmas!
- Wishing you love and peace throughout the festive season. May the heavens shine on you with success and all things good. Merry Christmas!
- May you enjoy a holiday full of merriment and peace. Merry Christmas!
- May the Almighty bring you prosperity and love to last you a lifetime. Merry Christmas!
- As we celebrate the birth of Love, Jesus Christ, may your day bring you together with all your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
- I pray that the Light of Jesus fills your Christmas celebrations!
- May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with goodwill and cheer. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring you warmth to fill your heart and help you spread the shine across the distance. Have a merry Christmas!
- There many reasons to celebrate this Christmas, but none of them is as wonderful as you are. Merry Christmas!
- Your friendship and your love are the reasons this Christmas is so full of light and happiness. May the Lord bless you for your kindness. Merry Christmas!
- I look under the Christmas tree and a smile fills my face, but when I look at you my heart skips with joy. Merry Christmas dear!
- May you make memories of love, joy and laughter in every moment of this Christmas season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- My prayer today is that the Christmas spirit reminds you of how important your friendship is to me. And even though I may be far, my love is there with you. Merry Christmas!
- This is to wish you a wonderful and joyous Christmas festivals!
- Christmas is the perfect time to cherish the company of family and friends. May you enjoy the bliss of Christmas!
- Prosperity and good luck is what I wish and pray that you have throughout this Christmas festive and the year to come. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas season, I pray that blessings, success, hope and good tidings follow you forever. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May this festive season bring you tranquility and every reason to be happy. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and New year Quotes
Send a merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’s quotes to start the New Year with a ring full of positiveness. For those around you sentimental sweet Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 wishes would surely touch her heart. There are millions of options that are available online and offline, from where you can get an idea to frame your Good Merry Christmas and a happy greeting card for the New Year 2019. But always remember to add your personal touch to make your beautiful wishes unique for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” ~ Edna Ferber
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. ~ Dale Evans
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness. ~ Mo Rocca
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. ~ Alexander Smith
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. ~ Winston Churchill
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. ~ Anonymous
- “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” ~ Author Unknown
- “Christmas is Family, Friends, Hope, Joy, Memories, Peace and Love.” ~ Author Unknown
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year” ~ Thomas Tusser
- Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere
Our hands are busy with many tasks
As carols fill the air.” ~ Shirley Sallay
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” ~ Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~ Harlan Miller
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” ~ Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven.” ~ Martin Luther
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” ~ J. C. Penney
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.” ~ Phillips Brooks
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. ~ Emily Matthews
- When we recall Christmas past we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness.” ~ Bob Hope
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in things. – Thomas S. Monson
- “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving. – B. C. Forbes
- The only blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart. – Helen Keller
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it. – Pope Francis
- Movies are one of the best sources of quotes and sayings. There are so many notable Christmas quotes from popular Christmas movies, but we list down some of the best ones. Here are they:
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. ~ Will Ferrell, “Elf”
- “The only thing you need to worry about is where you’re going to buy your sweaters after the circus pulls out of town.” ~ The Santa Clause (1994)
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” ~ The Conductor, Polar Express
- “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe.” ~Susan, Miracle on 34th Street
- “I’m Dreaming Of A White Christmas” — Bing Crosby’s White Christmas (1954)
- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen” — Frosty the Snowman (1969)
- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from, they’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen” — Deck the Halls (2006)
- “Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since i was a little kid, i always felt like it was my own personal holiday” — Ernest saves Christmas (1988)
- “Just because you can’t see the air doesn’t keep you from breathing. And just because you can’t see God doesn’t keep you from believing.” ~Jeremiah, The Preacher’s Wife
- “It was the afternoon of Christmas Eve and Scrooge was conscious of a thousand odors, each one connected with a thousand thoughts and hopes and joys and cares long, long forgotten.” ~Gonzo, The Muppet Christmas Carol
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.” ~Buddy, Elf
Merry Christmas and New year Funny quotes
Funny quotes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, funny wishes are a great way to introduce the Merry Christmas 2018 and the New Year 2019 with a funny saying. We also have funny Merry Christmas and Happy New Year images that will make you and your friends to have Christmas laugh, our funny text can be sent to everyone in your life, from friends and family to colleagues and the boss. With the end of the previous year brings a Merry Christmas and a happy new year a lot of hope and good wishes. If you have a creative and artistic you can add you personal to our funny images. Use these Contemplative texts for Christmas and New Year 2019 Cards to fill beautiful cards. Send these funny messages by e-mail or mobile phone.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.- Bridger Winegar
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.- Kin Hubbard
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas.
They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.-Lenore Hershey
- Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard. – Andy Borowitz
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.-Victor Borge
- My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge. – Melanie White
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. -Dave Barry
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. – Dave Barry
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases. – Bridger Winegar
- I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin. – Winston Spear
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.
In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.-Larry Wilde
- Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.- Andy Borowitz
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.- Victor Borge
- My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.- Melanie White
- Do you know why so many people love Jesus? Without Jesus, no Christmas.- Melanie White
- “This holiday season, no matter what your religion is, please take a moment to reflect on why it’s better than all the other ones.-Guy Endore Kaiser
- The principal advantage of the non-parental lifestyle is that on Christmas Eve you need not be struck dumb by the three most terrifying words that the government allows to be printed on any product: Some assembly required.”- John Leo
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas- Kin Hubbard
Merry Christmas and New year gif funny
In addition to above collection we also have the funny gif images for the Merry Christmas and Happy New year 2019. Images may have the Christmas and New Year texts on them, you can include you own text before sending them to anyone. We are trying to will help to spread the funny holiday mood. Lets start the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 with funny gifs. These funny gifs are made by us in very ordinary way to send your heartfelt funny wishes to close and dear people living anywhere.