On internet world currently happy new year quotes is one of the most searched topic on Google. The reason behind this is really simple, its only because the year 2018 is very close to its end and new year is about to start in few days. People celebrates the new year with lots of different ways and sending new year quotes to each other is one of them. Quotes are words of wisdom and experience that have inspired many to strive for what they believe in and never settle down with mediocrity.
New Year Quotes
We all have something bad in us and new year is the time to get rid of it in future. We all hopes for a better future in the cumming new year days, we try to leave the bad habits in the past, before we enter the new year days and New Year quotes is very important words that can really help to achieve this. Like motivational quotes or thoughtful ones, can help you to achieve your target and can fill you with lots of positivity. Here we have for you a wide array of Quotes to start the new year.
So use specially collected quotes to motivate someone and bring some positivity in the life of negative people. New Year quotes are wise words of famous people who have had lots of experiences in their lives and have shared their pearls of wisdom and experience for us to gain knowledge from them. Everyone looks or search for the quotes said by the famous people, because no doubt everyone believes that quotes by the famous people will be the best choice.
Sayings or Quotes for new year can be used along with the new year wishes or on the new year greeting cards, you can write these quotes on the cards or you can just print them on any new year image. Almost everyone updates their social media status with new year quotes or wishes or with a test messages to inspire your friends and family as a New Year sets in.
They are meant to motivate people to take control of their lives in the new year to leave the bad things behind and to start the fresh life. New year quotes helps everyone to see the light in the dark side of life. These are inspirational words that the famous people have shared from the gems of their experiences and are meant to imbibe sense and sensibilities, often with a twist of humor. So just check out our complete list of new year quotes and use them as you wish.
New Year short Quotes
- “And I went into the New Year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.” – Dominic Riccitello
- “Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life” – Mitsu Suzuki
- “Let the dawn of the New Year’s first day be the beginning of a new era with an invisible Almighty’s blessings showered on everyone to be always true to their own first version.” – Anuj Somany
- “Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.” – Alex Morritt
- “Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.” – Omar Khayyam
- “In the New Year, you carry all the experiences of the past years and that is the greatest power of every New Year! This year again, you are less student and more master!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.” – Alex Morritt
- “You can be clumsy yet clever. You can be classy yet poor. It’s not tearing a leaf off a calendar which will make you a better or a worse man but the attitude that you have from dusk till dawn every day.” – Indeewara Jayawardane
- “A New Year brings new grace for new accomplishments.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “We are the main shepherd of our fate; we are the main designer of our destiny!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds.” – Nia Vardalos
- “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano
- “I hope you get all your dream in your hand till end of the year.” – Faiz Israili
- “There will be always something old in the New Year!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.” – Nike Campbell-Fatoki
- “To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I believe I can achieve something in my life.” – Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- “Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your own existence! It is also your best present to others!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I used to have this toy, a magic slate. You wrote or drew on it and then, just by pulling up the plastic cover, everything you did disappeared and you could start new. Maybe everyone feels that on New Year’s Eve: They can pull up the magic sheet and rewrite their lives.” – V.C. Andrews
- “New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.” – Vikrmn
- “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “Let go of what was and embrace what to be.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – Markus Zusak
- “Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “It isn’t only a new year; it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” – Mohammed Sekouty
- “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!” – Pablo
- “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.” – Aberjhani
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – Hillary DePiano
- “New Beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice
- “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” – Sushil Singh
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Vern McLellan
- “A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.” – Anusha Atukorala
- “Same mind with same old ideas enters the same old year; only the new mind with new ideas enters the New Year!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I would be an utter fool to let my journey be defined by the denial of the journey.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Let me give you a New Year message: Believe in yourself, because no one ever achieved anything significant without believing in himself and no one ever will! Believe in yourself powerfully, especially when there is no reason left to believe in yourself because the ultimate bottom is the best place to start a big rise!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” – William Shakespeare
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” – Joey Adams
- “When all things seem to fail, stand on your inner strength, shovel today’s challenges for your tomorrow’s freedom.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can still instill in us” – Hal Borland
- “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.” – Jim Bishop
- “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep is this – To rise above the little things.” – John Burroughs
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” – Taylor Swift
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Well, The Year Is Finally Wrapped up, Looking Back, I Made Mistakes Along Just like The Next Man, As a Matter of Fact, I Have Wronged, Disappointed, Been Inpatient a Little Insecure, Been Out of Control and at Times Hard to Bare With. My Prayer Dear Family and Friend is That You Forgive Me and Continue to Bare With Me as I Look Upon Myself and Work on Myself on The Next Coming Years, I Haven’t Been The Best of Friends But Sure I Will As I Continue To Seek God’s Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Love You All and Bless You In God’s Name.” – William Nsubuga
- “Life goes by so very fast, my dears, and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it’s important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we’re aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we’re sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow.” – Hillary DePiano
- “The attraction of New Year is this: the year changes and in that change we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult however to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page. We are creatures of faith, like it or not.” – R. Joseph Hoffmann
- Resolve to grow if not fast then slow. Never think to quite, struggle til the last bit. Happy New Year.
- Every stage in life has its own beauty. Do not rust your past in cribbing, do not tarnish your present in ignorance, never spoil pollute your future with worries. Happy New Year.
- Your friendship is a sweet pear, Through the year; and each New Year.
- Always remember that whatever we do or did for others, will always come back and you will be repaid for all your DOINGS. If you will do GOOD of OTHERS, U will be awarded with GOODY GOODY Things. BUT if YOU will do BAD of OTHERS, then in that case only GOD KNOWS about YOUR FUTURE SO BEWARE.
- May the coming new year take away all the tears and unhappiness and shower you with all the love and happiness. All the best for a lovely new year.
- It’s the year of cakes and candles, new songs, celebration and decoration, laughter and love. Wishing you a lovely 2018 that brings with it great love and luck for you. Happy new year!
Latest new year Quotes for friends
Quotes are way to share our feelings and to express our emotions to people. Sending Happy New Year Quotes on New Year is a must thing to do. We can send Happy Year Quotes to our friends, parents, relatives and acquaintances in order to make them happier. When they read our love filled Happy New Year Quotes quotes then it brings smile to their face and this smile make the person happy. So I guess you are here for sendingquotes for your loved ones too. So Let’s proceed to our collection of New Year Quotes.
- Let the new year be an entirely fresh start towards achieving all our goals. Lets kick start and era of excellence!
- May god gif you a style to convert your dream into reality in this new year! Wish you Happy new year.
- Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year.
- Stop crime,do some humble cause to shine,on this new year time.
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
- Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges, whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2018.
- Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.” – Auliq Ice
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.” – C.J. Cherryh
- “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Honor to the earth,” the abbot said, “honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new. A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish….” – C.J. Cherryh
- “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there is fresh promise and wonder in the skies.” – Vera Nazarian
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – Melody Beattie
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” – Ann Landers
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
- “You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
- “The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” – Hartley Coleridge
Happy New Year Quotes for family
Sending and sharing quotes to family makes the family complete and happy, because when you share our quotes on New Year the persons feel happy and the very moments you become memorable. Coming to the main point quotes can be used along with the new year wishes or on the greeting cards, you can write these quotes on the cards or you can just print them on any new year image. Almost everyone updates their social media status with new year quotes or wishes or with a test messages to inspire your friends and family as a New Year sets in.
If you think about our quotes the people who first come in our mind is me. Our collections are the best in the world, we are the ones who taught you many lessons, we taught you how to walk, how to eat and many things. Quotes are the biggest teachers for many peoples life. So wishing everyone by Quotes is the thing to be done first. Some people still work on New Year’s Day or their parents are not around them, for those people sendingquotes to their family is must thing to do. I personally do send quotes to everyone’s parents and family, this make me happy.
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
- “Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.” – Akhenaton
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” – Neil Gaiman
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
- “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” – Martin Luther
- “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. ” – Michael Josephson
- “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” – Sir Walter Scott
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
- “A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.” – Edgar Guest